- Develop and deliver dialogue training and civic engagement for promoting trust and inclusive governance;
- Analyze government institutions and recommend mechanisms for enhancing a culture and practice of accountable and inclusive governance; and,
- Employ and develop strategic recommendations of situations dealing with potential religious and communal tensions.
- Monitor religious and communal tension, develop scenario and analysis for entry points for reconciliation and conflict prevention and mitigation;
- Promote reconciliation and healing for inclusive societies; especially for those victimized during conflict or from extreme violence acts; and,
- Develop dialogue and reconciliation training.
- Support training for governance on principles of rule of law, trust, and community;
- Train on select issues in domestic law, international law and UN Charter; and,
- Create and support community healing, addressing vulnerabilities and trauma.